One of the most special times of the year is approaching, Christmas time! Puerto Banus is organizing an exclusive Christmas Market for the first time. The Market will open its doors on December 6 until January 6, 2019.
We will have the honour of having María Ángeles Muñoz Uriol, Mayor of Marbella, who will visit Puerto Banús for the official opening of the Christmas Market.
A Christmas market with sea views
Visitors will be able to enjoy pleasant moments with family and friends walking through this singular market with views of the Port. The event it is organised in Muelle de Ribera. Families will be able to visit a multitude of Christmas stands with a wide range of gourmet products, handicrafts, jewellery and toys among others. All this is accompanied by many children’s events such as the visit of Santa Claus and the Royal Pages, as well as kids activities.
Christmas Market Activities Program
Visit of Santa Claus
– 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd of December from 11 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 7 pm
– 24th of December from 10 am to 1 pm
Visit of the Royal Pages
– 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th of December and 2nd, 3rd, 4th of January from 12 to 14h and from 15 to 19h.
– 24th and 31st of December from 10 am to 1 pm
– January 5 from 10am to 2am and 3 pm to 5pm
– 6th, 7th, 8th, 15th, 16th, 22nd of December from 10 to 14h and from 16 to 19h.
23rd, 29th and 30th of December from 12 to 14h and from 16 to 19h.
– December 6 to January 6, every 30 minutes.
Visit of the Reyes Magos
– January 5, the Reyes Magos will disembark at the Christmas Market in Puerto Banús at 12 am.
Foodtrucks during the second weekend of December
In addition, from December 9 to 11, there will be a concentration of foodtrucks so the visitors can also enjoy an entertaining and gastronomic experience. The event will be hosted at the Muelle de Benabola, next to the Control Tower. Puerto Banús has prepared all these activities so that Marbellis and visitors can keep a unique remembrance of this Christmas.
Christmas Market Puerto Banús Opening Hours
From 12:00 to 20:00 hours_
Monday to Thursday until 20 December
From 12:00 to 21:00 hours_
Puente de la Inmaculada (December 9 to 11). Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays until 20 December. Every day from Friday 21 December.
From 12:00 to 15:00:
24 and 31 December.
25 December and 01 January.