This Easter you have a unique date in Puerto Banús: Born to Surprise Market. Now that spring is here, some of the best Spanish and international talent is meeting up in Puerto Banús.
From 9 to 12 April, you can enjoy an exclusive sample of articles created by emerging designers on the Dock of Honour at Puerto Banús®. We want Born to Surprise Market to be a showcase for products of excellent quality and Spanish design created by artistic hands. You’ll be able to find all kinds of products there: textiles, fashion, accessories, jewellery, art, technology, music and more.
Timetable for Born to Surprise:
- From 9 to 11 April: 11 AM to 9 PM.
- Sunday 12 April: 11 AM to 5 PM.
Design “Made in Spain” at Puerto Banús: Born to Surprise
The first edition of Born to Surprise will have a wide variety of content created for all the family, devised for the maximum enjoyment. Here are some of the exhibitors and design houses you’ll find:
Men’s and women’s fashion
- FICK COMPANY. 3D-printed unisex sneakers made with materials 100%-recycled and sustainable.
- VIGINTI. Shirts in limited editions. We only make 20 units per size per model.
- BUMPERS BRAND. Málaga firm creating fashion for young men and women which aims to convey a life without prejudice or criticism.
- VINDICTA. Vegan sneakers made in Málaga and supporting a social project.
- FLIP&FLIP. Backpacks made by hand in Spain from scraps of recycled lorry tarpaulins.
- TUCCA. The towel that won’t blow away. Design, comfort and space comprise “the new beach towel”.
- COZARLLADO. Objets d’art handbags crafted from the most exquisite leathers.
- TOUCH BRAND. Unique designer glasses made from natural, ecofriendly raw materials like wood and titanium.
- YAMA MALVA. Bags handmade in Spain from leather of the highest quality for the sophisticated woman.
- ERDESIGN. Bespoke interior design and décor inspired by natural minimalism.
- PACO HERNÁNDEZ. Málaga illustrator who seeks to project a controlled imperfectionism
- LAUSETT. Contemporary jewellery made in Andalusia from lightweight materials.
- LACUNA JEWELRY.Hands and heart forged on the shores of the Mediterranean. Pieces inspired by the sassy woman.
Technology and music
- ECOPHONIC. Ecofriendly speakers without cables or batteries. Sustainably manufactured to exclusive, natural designs.
And many more!
Concerts with great art at Puerto Banús®
In this first edition of Born to Surprise, as well as top-class designers, we have laid on a series of very special free concerts. From 9 to 12 April, you can enjoy the following live performances:
- 11 AM to 9 PM, from Thursday to Sunday – DJ set with Gregory Alarcón
- 7 PM Thu 9 April: Fran Terrén
- 7 PM Fri 10 April: Soleá Morente
- 1 PM Sat 11 April: La Negra Mayte
- 7 PM Sat 11 April: Dry Martina
Eating and activities for the whole family
Gastronomy will also play a leading role at the design market. From Thursday to Sunday, there will be a food selection in the food truck format, some of them with Michelin stars, which will present their most typical dishes. There will also be an area with a bar serving gins-and-tonic and a variety of other drinks, and an ice-cream parlour for the warm evenings of Easter. And we mustn’t forget about the children, who will be able to enjoy a series of kids’ activities and workshops.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you enjoy a few days with your family surrounded by live music, fashion, design and things to do. Don’t miss it!